Sunday, August 26, 2007

too much of something is bad enough

Now, I'm using lyrics as my title. Cool.. Anyway, I'm bery bery full now, about to puke soon if I haven't stood up to walk around, help with the laundry and blog. Urgh!! Whose idea was that to throw in 10 'tao chiam'- a type of noodle like 'pan mee'- for 4 people's portions? Can't blame him though, this is the first time he cooked such noodle. Learn the lesson, please..tsk-tsk.. I couldn't finish my portion, just the vege- I love vege [not because my dad is a greengrocer], just because I love vege and kids tend to hate broccoli but I love broccoli cos it looks cute; when my friends tell me that they hate vege, I am practically gaping at them..ok, stop bragging. Uhh...when am I going to finish my dinner and it's already 9pm.

I have onned and offed my PC for a few times already today. The feeling it gives me is just weird and somewhat amusing. The first PC I had was in Std6, my brother and I used to take turns to use the PC and we even had curfews on using the Internet, only during the weekends-me Saturday night and my brother Friday night; come to think of it, it was a disadvantage on my side as I had tuition on Saturday till 10pm and could only start to surf then. And of course my brother would use the PC when I was listening to the teacher. Oh well, then the PC gave lots of problems later like what old PC does. And in the end, I felt that I haven't used much of the PC.

Now, I own a desktop myself and having it all to myself just feels weird, switch it on and off whenever I want. Probably, I just miss the feelings of quarreling with my brother over the PC and hunting together for the Modem or the plug late at night.