Just because I don’t act like a girl,
Doesn’t mean that I am not a lady by heart.
Just because I act like a kid,
Doesn’t mean that I am an overgrown baby.
Just because I always talk rubbish,
Doesn’t mean that I am always thinking rubbish and not Life.
Just because I always wish to be born a male,
Doesn’t mean that I hate to be a female.
Just because I am always guffawing and fooling around,
Doesn’t mean that I have no worries.
Just because I love joking and making people laugh,
Doesn’t mean that I cannot be serious.
Just because I am loud and outspoken,
Doesn’t mean that your secret is known from my mouth.
Just because I am talkative,
Doesn’t mean that I do not enjoy the silence.
Just because my features resemble a male,
Doesn’t mean that I know nothing of makeup and beauty.
Just because my eyes can kill sometimes,
Doesn’t mean that I do not know the meaning of tears.
Just because I am calm and composed,
Doesn’t mean that I am not hurt.
Just because I keep quiet,
Doesn’t mean that I don’t care.
Just because I always talk dirty,
Doesn’t mean that I do not know when to hold my tongue.
Just because I’m always observing and talking about guys,
Doesn’t mean that I’m desperate.
Just because Mandarin is becoming more important,
Doesn’t mean that the world needs it to survive.
Just because you think and are brought up like a Chinese,
Doesn’t mean that you are a real Chinese by manners.
Just because of the phrase “Don’t judge a book by its cover”,
It’s screaming FIRST impression is not as important as you think,
And that appearance tricks.
2 comments:
nice nice.. meaningfully..
who are you?
care to say?
Post a Comment