Don't you just agree with me that time is eternity and waits for no man, it's just that life is too short to hold back. What I mean here is that life is too short to enjoy it fully or even enjoy everything that you want. How does one enjoy life if there are so many assignments to do, notes to cover, exams to score, friends to entertain, family to attend to, problems to resolve, worry to cease etc.?
Lately, I have held on to 'Life is too short to hold back'. From here, I start to try on things that I want to try, do things that I have always wanted to do as Life is just so unpredictable. You won't know what will happen the next second, maybe second is just too short, let's make it minute. To me, every millisecond that has passed is a history and every millisecond that is to come is a future.
I just feel that there isn't enough time for me to do everything that I want to do in this Life before I am being sent back to my creator. That's why I'm enjoying my life and trying to do as many things as possible just not to leave with regrets. For example, I went to Port Dickson with the juniors which I don't think I will be able to do so anymore, will I run and cheered again like I did back then, I doubt it. Then I had a ride on an ostrich; now, how many times will you be able to ride an ostrich and given a cert congratulating you for being crazy enough to ride a big brainless bird?
Anyway, I really envy a friend of mine who holds on to her own determination to take such big leap in her life. Now, that's what I call 'Life is too short to hold back'. What she did was she dropped the Pharmacy course that she has walked through for 2 years and burnt countless midnight oil just to score in the exams. That's one hell of a spirit and a BIG decision indeed. And her reason was she doesn't like Pharmacy. Well, I really salute her..I mean after 2 years of fight and halfway through the war, she could just drop it off like that. And now, shes going to pursue what she really likes. That's what I mean, do what you want and to hell what other people think. When you do something you like, you feel happy and that's one way to enjoy Life or you should say that's LIFE.
To answer the question on the first paragraph on how to enjoy life if there are so many things to figure out, I find that we should always look on the bright side of things, on what you do, on your basic daily life, find something to laugh about even though it's something dark (when there is darkm there is always light), look from another perspective; like what I have learnt from the manga Detective Q , it says that we should look from a higher place if the view is not clear from the ground. Good, isn't it?
Well, I hope that the next crazy thing, I'm going to do is bungee jumping. Tee-hee.. But then again, holding on to the motto 'Life is too short to hold back' makes me impatient. Everything has its drawback.
1 comment:
i like this post lah..
si zhe got one post similar to this, trying everything and don't think tat we can't do tat. not 100% similar, but the similar principle.
we should do wat we wan to do, and lead our life happily.
like now, i don't wan to study biopharmaceutics, then i online and talking craps here. hehe
that friend of ours, i really wish her all the best..
wish all of us the best!!!
Post a Comment