OMG, I think I enjoy life a lot..maybe a little too much. To think that the midsem is just around the corner. To hell with the midsem. LoL!
This morning I woke up at 7am to swim till 9am. Just the feeling of being wrapped up by my body-length thick cosy furry bath sheet after the cold swim was so...cosy and secured. Then, having breakfast at Old Town with a 'leng chai' was superb. Not to mention that the food I had, the conversation, the background music, the aroma of the brewed coffee and the surrounding, a near-perfect blend.
I had my favourites, double toast, 2 half-boiled eggs, a bowl of Ipoh Hor Fun and a cup of tea. Mmm..yummy.. Just by thinking of the food makes me drool. What I meant with the near-perfect was the scenery. Of course, to me, to make it perfect, the scenery should be hills, river or sea etc. or maybe even a street full of life and not the cheap flat full with...(up to your imagination).
Well, I seem to be thinking too much. The best ever scenery I have seen was at the BORDERS at Queensbay Mall where the Starbucks Cafe faces the sea.. a lovely scene. I'd love to sit there at the sofa, legs curled under me with a good book and a cup of coffee plus the sun bathing on me and also a good company.
But with the impending midsem, I should be grateful with a cup of nescafe and a rainy day.
No comments:
Post a Comment