I felt so happy just now. The reason is simple. Not cos i have finished 2 papers but cos my brother accepted the french fries. Go ahead and label me childish. Well, my brother is hard to please especially by me. I was surprised just now that he accepted the fries and allowed me to use his car with no string attached. He looked scary when I got the car from him the first time and looked pissed off too. Even when I offered him my dinner, he just turned around and headed into the house without even a bye. Can't blame him. The moodiness runs in the family. After that period, we will then feel guilty and try to amend and then the cycle will start all over again.
While my brother is hard to please, I'm born to please(my view). Once I was told 'If you try to please everyone, you will please noone in the end'. It's true. So, to those whom I have hurt while trying to please everyone, please forgive me. I have tried my best to split into a few me-s.
Actually, I have lots to tell but the time is too short to hold back as the thing that I don't want to hold back now is sleep. Please check the timestamp. Oyasumi..
No comments:
Post a Comment