At 4.30pm, I got out from the house and rushed to my friends apt, hoping that they were not mad waiting..luckily they weren't. In the monorail, I noticed a pregnant lady standing after about 5mins she boarded the train. She was covering the bulge with a POS LAJU envelope. When I stood up to let her my seat, another lady stood up too just 2 secs later than me but the pregnant lady was facing her so she took her seat instead of mine. Uhuhuhu...there goes my generosity. Not that I wanted to show off, but I really wanted to help.
We boarded the ERL-transit just 1min before it departed. First time in it, it was spacious and smooth-no bumping, no stopping no noisy noise. Everything was cool. No chance to sit though. We reached Putrajaya quite early about 6pm and the fireworks started only at 12am. Looking at Putrajaya, it gives me a feeling of jealousy. It's massive and the buildings are one in a kind. We had our dinner, took silly pics by running up and down the elevator few times. The checkers must have thought we were nuts.
The waiting was long and tiring. Not boring though. The waiting area gave us a feeling that everyone was stranded at the airport due to delayed flight. There were fashion show too and some shuffling dance by a group called CG for short. We were practically criticizing the models for being so skinny and walking in a weird way and stuff. I can understand why I criticize, but even Yuan Hui was criticizing, probably she found that my body was more suitable. Just kidding.
The firework started exactly at 12am right after a few shouts of 'Merdeka'. The funny parts were that Hsiu Ling, Yah Yin and I stood at the best spot we could find for more than 1hour and a half. Just booking and an hour before the firework, a lot of people had gathered behind us and I got a lady stuck to my back so everytime I turned my head upward, I would bang into her forehead, imagine how close that was. I tried not to shout so much so that I won't bang into her often.
The fireworks were great with the shapes of love and some rockets styles. Cool and it went well with the songs. When it was a romantic song, the fireworks just went round and round with colours. When it was rocky, the bang bang sounds from the firework went well with it. There was even a shape of Saturn, but the ring wasn't big enough so it could also be called Jupiter but then it was not as big as that. There was one firework that went zig-zagging upward. The whole thing was magnificent, fabulous, spectacular and all the bombastic word. I wonder how they actually created it and made it so nice and went however they want it to be. I wish to learn. Well, life is too short to only focus on one thing. The ending was the nicest of all. All the fireworks went up one in a time at the interval of 1sec and the tails of it came down like rain. And there were a lot, so it all looked compact and nice like a meteor rain. The shaped are all big and I have never seen such big ones before in my life. When the end of the firework touched the river, it looked kinda sweet. Overall, the shapes are all normal but the way they put it all together with the sequence and all, it was creative and cool. RM30.80 and all the waiting were worth it. But no pics of firework taken, they are all captured with my eyes and kept in the vault at my heart
While waiting for the shuttle bus to Putrajaya Sentral, an Aussie lady-I guessed from her slang-was stuck between the bus door, Yuan Hui too but I got her when she jumped from the moving bus. She banged the door a few times in order to get the driver to open it for her and she said 'idiot bus driver', there goes our reputation.
In the ERL, I met my friend Joo Bun with his girlfriend. He was sorry for not telling me that he was going to Putrajaya too. I said he was going to be a good lawyer for lying to me that he didn't know where he was going on Merdeka Eve. He's gonna get it from me. Muahaha..
I reached home at 3.30am and slept till 2pm just now. Making up for sleeping only 4hours the day before, thanks to the exam. The down part of this mini trip is that, there were supposed to be 12 girls going together but in the end, there were only 4 girls and a guy. I have planned this whole thing for a week, looking at the maps till my shoulders and eyes hurt, splitting the groups into half, a group going earlier to buy tics and the other going later after resting, in the end there were only disappointment. Well, thinking back, I don't have the confidence in handling such big group anyway cos I would be split into two due to different 'beliefs'. Maybe next time, I should not suggest so many interesting events to such a gigantic group anymore, limit is the best. But i have a feeling that this way will cause much unhappiness. In the first place, why do I always want to suggest and do so many things? Pondering...
1 comment:
i forget to write something about our silly action to run here and there for pictures in my blog, hehe~
Post a Comment