Just took some pics using my roommate's handphone!! YAY!! YEE CHIUN YOU ROCK!!! Anyway, taken some weird pics just to satisfy my friends' demand for my latest style. Then getting pissed off with the bloody keyboard which the key ' can't be used. Need to apply 100 tonnes of pressure on the stupid key, after it appeared, must remember to copy it. Now only I know how important that key is.. zzz... And it's getting on my nerves just to press ctrl+v to get ' out.
I wonder when I can have a camera handphone myself..just love to take pics..Dad!!! Take the hint!! And I don't want Nokia 6300, so many people having it. Can I have Nokia N93i or Samsung SGH-F500? I don't know if they are good or not but they just look cool especially Samsung SGH-F500. Anyway, I'm trying to be a good girl here, so I think I'll be satisfied as long as it's camera phone with 2 megapix or higher and it's a present from you(another way to say use your money and not mine). Am I demanding? Nah...I'm just me.
Again today, I had my brunch at Old Town with a big-eyed girl (so said a coursemate that her eyes occupied 3/4 of her face). Now I figure out where all my money has gone. To the food!!! With all the food I'm consuming, no wonder I need to withdraw RM200 per week. For the last two weeks since I fell sick, I have been taking in oily and unhealthy food. With all the curry, tomyam and fried food on alternate days, tsk-tsk, I can't blame my immune system and constipation.
Anyway, here are some pics I took just 15mins ago


oh cool Samsung SGH-F500..Neoh said it's going to break as it's fragile


Nokia N93i
By the way, any guys who happen to view my blog and consider yourself hunky, gentleman and protective, please apply to be bodyguards to 12 pretty ladies on 30/8 who want to enjoy fireworks at Putrajaya. This only applies to the guys we know. Feel free to leave a comment.

No comments:
Post a Comment