I just woke up from my slumber. Cycling over a steep dune and almost fell off a cliff, then changed to an ostrich ride and rode around Low Yat(somehow it looked different), taken some pics with duno-who's digicam. That's the REM stage which happened within an hour(6.45am-7.30am).
And now when I'm supposed to be sitting angelically at the table and dreaming away in my notes, I ended here talking rubbish, listening to Fong Sai Yuk's soundtrack by Dicky Cheong. zzz... I don't have the mood to study and I need some motivation from someone. Please somebody help me!!!
I don't understand how one can love studying???? Oh..I admit it alright it's the studying I hate not the course. Rohene got that out from me last night. Thanks!! I love reading about medicines, about the studies and researches people do in Sunday STAR. I don't even have to memorize what I read and they stick to my brain like an Elephant Gum. Somehow, what I read from the notes can't really stay in my brain even a word. I can easily memorize the SE and MOA from the newspaper but not the notes.
Is it because of interest or is it because of how the notes look like? Interest plays a big part. But the notes too like 40%(maybe..). Look at how the newspaper conveys the knowledge and look at the notes we have. They make me lose interest in them. So bland and all the notes are in the same way-Microsoft Power Point. Urgh..!! Gimme a break..
I need a break seriously. I always TAB and end up nibbling on something.
No comments:
Post a Comment