I thought I wouldn't write today but I guess that was a too-early decision. I want to shout, to cry, to bend everything my way. I want to say the word 'FUCK' loudly. I want to cry till my tear reservoir dries up. I want to pull down my facade at least once. I don't want to try to be sunny or to act that everything is fine anymore. I am not a cheerful person, I am just acting. I am just another normal human who needs another living being's warmth when I am down.
Today is just another bad day. First off, there was supposed to be a gathering at McD but it was postponed (gonna be cancelled) all due to the lame thesis excuses given by my coursemates and also the lame meeting excuses given by the juniors. Not that I am mad or anything. I just can't believe they actually used such lame excuses especially the thesis. Well, an hour or two away from it won't kill you or worse, fail you..duh!
Secondly, I couldn't find a bloody journal for my thesis though this does not really bother me as much as the others. Just say that I don't rush my stuffs.
Next, I just knew that I lost my transportation back to KL. And now I am in a dilemma of how to come back to KL. I wish I can fly. When I knew my brother wants to drive back, I was delighted but it still was not confirmed. I offered a lift to Tian Sung and he said he would rather take the bus!! I am trying to be helpful here and nobody even cares. FARK!!
I am even more pissed off at home. Noticing that the balcony was already full with laundry, Neoh still wanted to wash his clothes!!! Anyone with common sense would have known that too much wet clothes plus humid air plus moon equal to smelly clothes and he still wanted to do his laundry. I have nothing else to say so I just collected my laundry back without a word. Not only that, someone with no common sense at all was actually being very 'helpful' and collected all our not-yet-dry clothes in and dumped them into the laundry basket, now I have no dry collared shirt for class tomorrow, thank you. Please feel it with your palm next time before you collect the clothes, if your palms are too thick and the sensory nerves are all senseless, then feel with you cheeks (not your ass cheek but your face cheek) but then I guess your face is too thick, ignorant bitch!!
The last thing that set me off blogging was the bloody full dustbin in the kitchen. Again, BITCH, please don't be so ignorant or acting ignorant or acting naive or whatever fuck you are trying to act. The dustbin is clearly full with your rubbish!!! You know what you throw. And I am not your maid or the rubbish lady, I don't clear the dump. If you can't figure out what you threw, let me list a few. Your McD dinner is all the way up to the brink and even the plastic can't support it. Your Marigold milk carton is sticking out like a dick asking for a blowjob. Need me to say more? How many times have you thrown rubbish? Tsk-tsk, I even doubt you know where the rubbish room is. I wonder who said to throw the rubbish properly into the plastic as it was falling out in a so-sweet small soft voice of hers with a sigh when the BF is here!!! Puh-lease, I hate actresses especially bad ones. I don't hate myself because I am a true one. Fuck off, BITCH!!
5 comments:
Dun be too upset la!! They just postponed the McD dinner and that doesnt mean they wouldnt have it when there's time. maybe it's to you a big deal, but to others, it might be just another unnecessary, petty date being put off. people would feel that you are making a big fuss out of it. so just calm down...i promise you a dinner at the ice shop, friday, ok?
OMG!!! is that for real? a date then? lol.. your treat? just to cool me down..
just a reminder..dont make promise if you cant keep it yourself..or else you will be added into the list of bastards in my life..lol..
ya lah..
friday both of u can go for dinner together...
i am going bec hometown that day...
icic.. so the treat comes like tis..
lol.. the dinner was to cheer me up.. i was very down that afternoon..
Post a Comment