~the owner of this blog is a bit wacky. she can just talk gibberish anytime anywhere with just anyone. so she just hopes you will enjoy the gibberish she gibbers here..let's indulge~
Sunday, January 27, 2008
sweeny todd: the demon barber of fleet street..
Just three words from me. CLASSIC, DARK, so JOHNNY DEPP. It's fab!! I never knew that slicing throat is soooo easy. The songs.. are so dark that it makes you shiver and classic that it makes you want to sway with it. It's worth to be watched if you enjoy musical. While we were halfway through it, a few people left the cinema, it just showed that not all enjoy all sorts like me. Now I feel like a junk, taking all in. Well, different people just have different taste. To me, it is good. Too bad that they didn't know how to enjoy it. Everything rhymes in that movie. With black and white screen plus thick white-powdered faces and a few dark red and deep blue here and there, it was really classic and dark. When I see "Sweeny Todd", I remember "Edward Scissorhands". "Edward Scissorhands" is directed by Tim Burton as well. No wonder...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
how come u didn't ask me?
>.<
i er...asked you..remember?? i asked when we were having tea at the thesis talk.
Post a Comment