Was last year a bad year? If it was, then I hope it would improve this year. It was not bad for me actually, aside than that "thing". It was bad for my friends. There it went another long-term relationship or whatever you call a very-long-time relationship, old perhaps? Lol..
Well, another 6-year ended ranking 3rd in my 7-year list. Not mine literally, I mean my friends. Last year, two friends of mine ended their 7-year relationship and recently another friend ended a 6-year. What the heck is happening to the world of love? What is Cupid doing? What is Venus doing? Or should I ask what are my friends doing?
Seeing them breaking off their relationships as easily as breaking a stick really spooks me. It terrifies me to start a relationship now especially when my lovely cousin is busy looking among his friends for the best to pair me up. When I thought about my friends' relationship, I keep asking myself if I can even sustain 3 years leave alone 7 years. I am a person who loves to try new things and surprises. So, if let's say we are still doing the same thing after 5 dates (unless it's something I want), I think I am going to break it. I admit I am a demanding person and very possessive, not to mention that I want everything to go my way or else I flip. Plus, I don't want to hurt anyone especially myself with my unstable heart.
But then again, if love comes, I might give it a try. Hehe.. Again, I might have thought too much..love coming at this time?!!? You must be kidding me, Cupid! With the current me, no way.. Lol.. Come what may
No comments:
Post a Comment