Phew...*wiping sweat of my forehead dramatically* the worms are in powder form!! Yay!! Which means no touching live slimy wriggling worms and there is no need to kill them either. All in all I don't have to dirty my hand. Muahahaha... Thank God..
I kept telling myself how nice it would be if I could go back and sleep it off and when I wake up, all are just a dream. A nightmare or a sweet dream, whatever you call it. I just don't want to do thesis ( not only thessis but my whole life). My topic sounds eww... and urgh!! But then I should be brave and challenge it rather than it challenges me, right? Guess so.. Lol.. Well, I wish myself good luck and be positive.
2 comments:
good luck for ur thesis~ and be hardworking on it~ jia you!
ARGH~!! why is everyone telling me to do my thesis???!?!?!? even the juniors are not letting me go!!! yada~
Post a Comment