I think it is time for me to pull the rein. It is time for me to gather myself and reflect. I have to restrain and resist. No more fooling, no more annoying, no more crazying. I need some time alone. Maybe this coming holiday is the best time for me to reflect and think. Maybe this Chinese New Year is the best time for me to turn over a new leaf. Maybe it will be good if I quieten down a bit. Maybe it will be good if I don't jump around and open my mouth like a goldfish. Maybe I really need to be more stable and make others eat back their word about me being too crazy, boisterous and very unlady. Maybe it is time for me to be a proper lady and less dramatic.
I need to think. I need a break.
But can I do all the things above? Am I ready to tone down my attitude?
No comments:
Post a Comment