chong2 shi2which she explained as
full of activity, but it's not busy, and it's some kind of satisfactionOh well, I think it is. I mean my life is like what she says. Your life is your life. You lead your own life, you decide how it should go and not let it lead you. Life is lifeless unless you live it. So, what else can I say? This is the life I have chosen and the life I want to lead. It has been decided since long long time ago when I was younger. It's not that I love wasting money, I don't. I just love looking for a good place to enjoy my book or my life. Now and then, I was told that I am a bit too far or crazy. And my reply would always be, if I don't now, when am I going to be? Later in my working life? Or later when I have a family? Or later when I am in my late life? Or later when I am six feet under? Or shall I wait for the next karma (that's it if you believe in afterlife)?
So, this is my question to you, my lovely readers.. Are you leading the life you want?
2 comments:
good..
lol...thanks...
Post a Comment