Wednesday, January 16, 2008

petty things..

A friend commented
maybe it's to you a big deal, but to others, it might be just another unnecessary, petty date being put off. people would feel that you are making a big fuss out of it
on my previous blog. Well yeah, probably I am a bit sensitive and it might be a petty thing. Yeah, I do love to make big fuss over petty stuffs. This is how I obtained the name 'DRAMA QUEEN' after all. But then, let me ask you, do you ever get sad, mad or happy with big things all the time? Or how many big things are there in your life? Don't you think that there are more petty things, events in your life more than big? So, if you don't enjoy them or appreciate those small characters in your life, when are you going to express? Or even enjoy your life? Small things lead to big. Small things is what going to let you realize yourself or your life. Big things come from small. So, if you don't acknowledge your small petty things, how are you going to see the big picture? How are you going to enjoy the whole picture rather than just paying attention to the objects that stick out or all red. You can't just sit back and wait for the big things to happen to make you mad, sad or happy (then you are going to stay poker-faced till you meet your big time and I doubt you may even remember how to react when the time is here or even know that is the big time). You've just got to accumulate the small things to be able to see the big things coming.

I think I have put it a bit badly. Oh well, maybe I will improve it later. Probably, I am the only one who sees life the way I am. This blog is not just meant for you but for the rest as well. Just give it some thought.

No comments: