Loving the idea of having a Lady or Lord in front of my name (indicating ranks back in England), I put Lady and Lord for my characters in games such as LadyZephyrxz, LadyZettrinusxz or LordZecroixz. Don't you find it cool and elegant other than the creativeness of the name.
Well, the story is like this. Galik Hi and Darren, my brother love to swear in the game with wtf, wth, stfu etc. etc. and it happens that the game we play bans all the full profanities such as shit, fuck, pussy and all. These words are replaced by other words such as shit as doh, cum as candy and stuffs. So, we end up using sh!t, fark, cl_lm. Once, the word 'circumstances' was replaced by 'circandystances', now how do you read and interpret it? A weird thing is that ass and penis are not banned.
Anyway, I am 'FARK-ing' away all the time when I want to emphasize my irritation. Yesterday, after I said "FARK, there was PKer PKing my pet", Gaik Hi replied "That's very unlady of you, zeph". He practically said the same sentence all the time. So, I replied him that I have never been treated as a lady by him and my brother so why should I act as one. He lol-ed. Then, I added since he and Darren have been saying FARK all the time which was very ungentleman of them so why should I try to hold myself back as well. He replied "you are you". Again, I stated we were in Rappelz not some type of a classy or elegant ball that I needed to hide my giggle behind my hand, right. This time, he could only LOL. He was rendered speechless and quickly changed the subject.
Am I not right about what I have said? I am a loud person, I love to express; I laugh when I am happy, I cry when I am sad, I shout when I am pressured, I stomp and scold when I am mad. However, there are times when I can't be that expressive, I will know and control.
No comments:
Post a Comment