So, let the picture tell you how marvelous the night was..
~the owner of this blog is a bit wacky. she can just talk gibberish anytime anywhere with just anyone. so she just hopes you will enjoy the gibberish she gibbers here..let's indulge~
Sunday, January 13, 2008
coursenite 1201
Yesterday morning around 1am, I was desperate in need of a 'makeup artist' for my makeup for the coursenight last night, 12/01, so I sms-ed my brother for help. And guess what!! My brother offered to do it for me. I was a bit surprised and doubtful too but who cared, I trust his taste. So, right after I had my hair done in an elegant 'bun' (courtesy to physio Yii Yong) to match the deep purple dress (chosen by Sam), I had my brother up here at my house to make me up. The process took about an hour long, if it had been me, I think it'd only take about 30mins or so(of course the effect would be bland). The one-hour makeup transported me to another complex world. I have never known that a makeup can be so elaborate and the effect on me was splendid. So, I want to thank my brother a lot and those who helped me with my appearance. They have all done a great job on me. I was thrilled and for the whole night, I was in my own castle of Spain, dreaming about me being classy, elegant and princess-like. And indeed, my friends complimented that I looked a lot different, more girlish than normal. I love compliments, they make me happy, very typical me-like I am feeding on compliments to live. Well, I am falling deeper in love with myself. I can't help myself from being vain, can I? Lol..
So, let the picture tell you how marvelous the night was..
courtesy to Yii Yong
the picker of the lovely dress
i love this me
fooling around before the dinner
the ballroom
During the whole night, I had to walk up and down and I had three toe-cramps. Damn painful, I could hardly stand. But it was worth it. The whole night was a success though (besides my transformation, Lol..). We made it to a 5-star hotel, Hotel Equatorial, made it interesting, made it successful though there were lots of minor disputes, misunderstandings and even some uncooperativeness from certain parties. Well, it is already over and we have all done a great job..
So, let the picture tell you how marvelous the night was..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Well, i really wonder who were those parties that had been so uncooperative?? Frankly, ur hairstyle n ur dress really suited u that nite. i think u have made a successful makeover.
i like the dish~!! so delicious, haha~ keep eating only..
who is the one so uncooperative? what happened?
lol...you guys really want to know? guess la and tell me. i'd love to know who you think too
yeah i know i have made a successful makeover and all thanks to my bro, sam and yii yong. Lol..last but not least, thanks to myself for being so vain
Post a Comment