Again and again I have told myself to stop reading this type of manga that leaves me frustrated and not understanding love more than I already do. So frustrated that I wanted so badly to grab a pencil and draw them together, just trying to give them an alternate future. I just realize that by being a mangaka is just like being a god myself, controlling the characters' fates and making a story out that I want to live badly. That's why I am always falling deeper and deeper into the abyss of wishing to lead the characters' lives. Keep asking myself if I could lead a life so interesting like them (with all the bishies, of course). They are so many of them that I want till I don't know, even if I have the chance, which is the best for me. I have always tried to detach myself from something like that but it seems that I am always a step too late and the tears just trickle down.
EVEN IF WE ARE JUST CREATIONS...
WE ARE JUST THE SAME...
IF THOSE TWO KEEP ON LIVING...
IT... WON'T END...
I... LOVE Y...
No comments:
Post a Comment