Tuesday, January 1, 2008

first day..

Urgh..today was the first day of year 2008. Oooppss..should I say yay!! Anyway, I have spent my first day of the year attending an extremely tedious and I-don't-know-if-it's-even-working rehearsal. It took up about 5 hours of my precious gaming time. I could have leveled and be on the par with my brother and Gaik Hi. Well, what has been done cannot be undone. After the meeting, I pampered myself with the first Kenny Roger of the year. Lol.. However, the service at the Kenny Roger at Setapak was not as good as I have expected as always. The servings suck, were so small portions and even the service was not excellent. Well, what can I say? It's not my restaurant after all. Oh well, I guess I will pamper myself again with Iced Latte from Starbucks tomorrow!! This calls for a YAY!! Now, you know why I said URGH...

No comments: