It's so obvious that there is 30 minutes left to the last day in 2007. Lol.. And surprisingly I am at home, not going out to countdown like last year. I guess one year is enough for me already. It is all the same every year, a small concert at Sg Wang, human crowding the place like hell, males taking advantage of the females. I was lucky to have my brother, Denson, Wai Lon and my friends there last year with me, so-called to protect us girls. Lol.. This year I am going to spend the last night in Rappelz.
So, what have I been doing this year long? Lots of crazy things, lots of trips organized, lots of movies watched, lots of gossips and so on and so forth. It isn't a bad year indeed. My life this year is beautiful. Enough said.
So, people!! HAPPY NEW YEAR in advance!!
No comments:
Post a Comment