I was already in KL one day before I left for Sabah and that night I planned to level LadyZephyrxz and to say hi to all. But when I touched my keyboard, a few keys couldn't work like usual. Weirdly, it was doing fine before I went back home. I wasn't paying much attention to it at first as I could still copy and paste while chatting. Then, when it was time to go into the game, I realized that I couldn't log in as my user name has a 'c' and that was one of the keys that couldn't work. I was so desperate that I rushed down to the computer shop downstairs before it was closed for the day and got a Logitech keyboard at RM29. On the way down, I was practically giggling to myself and smiling like an idiot. When I was in the shop too I couldn't help but smile at my plight. I wonder if the promoter found me odd. I felt like a criminal buying a keyboard just to play game. I told Gaik Hi and Jar about it and they asked me the same question whether I ran off without paying.
The first keyboard ended its life by accidentally showering in 1 litre of Diamond water. The second cost about RM18, a white beauty but unluckily its life was ended a few months later due to hard-gaming. Actually I am not sure what killed it but somehow a few keys malfunctioned and I couldn't access to my PC. Then, the third was recommended by a friend, called the Microsoft Comfort Curve 2000, a black curvaceous beauty, that cost me a fortune-RM69 (I was cheated). I believe everyone has met her as I talked a lot about her here. And I decided on the 30th November that she would die. Now, I wonder how long can the fourth last...
I have seriously spent a fortune on my keyboards and I planned to have an exhibition of them sometime in the future. I, myself, can't believe that I have actually used 4 keyboards in one year.
No comments:
Post a Comment