Another missed activity. I missed the Kampung Seri Serbang trip for Sipitang and today I missed the barbecue at Pantai Kenangan for a shopping trip in KK. I felt bad for missing. I went to the 'Membakut tamu' in the morning and the Philippines Market in the afternoon which was the destination on Sunday. Surprisingly, I spent about RM100++ just for souvenirs. Now I know where all my money had gone to. For lunch, I had a bowl of 'mee bandung' at the price of RM6, unbelievable. After the 'tamu' in the morning, I had 'tapai', fermented rice. It wasn't easy to swallow it as the alcohol taste was too strong. I had it before in Kedah but curiosity got the better of me that I decided to try again. I tried 'kuih cincin' too. Very nice, love it in fact. At night I was stuck in a 'malam kebudayaan' where a bunch of people singing in a duno-what language(suspected not even a language) and playing 'gambus' on the stage while another bunch of 'in-vain' villagers and students dancing 'joget' to the song. The song was so high-pitched that I thought my eardrum was going to be pierced. At first, I didn't yield to my friends' invitation to join their not-my-type dance but in the end, I didn't know how I ended dancing to two songs. I guess I am 'in-vain' as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment