Tuesday, December 25, 2007

procrastination is not good for health...

LOL!!! That is funny!! I mean the title. Yeah, procrastination, to me, is never good for health. What do you get when you do your work last minute and there is not much time left? Heart attack? HyperT? Bla..bla..bla..

But my procrastination here is not the homework-coursework procrastination. It is the results procrastination. I told myself that I would check the results right after I enjoyed Christmas and would accept whatever I get. But then I guess, it is again easier said than done. I am scared, afraid, terrified, horrified, crouch-in-the-corner-shivering fear and all the vocabs. LoL... I need someone to support me when I fall-literally off the chair. But noone is more suitable than him in my mind but then he is unavailable, is he? If he were here, he would have soothed me and told me they are all rubbish (ok, maybe not rubbish). He would have said I have tried my best and all, what has been done cannot be undone. And when I couldn't take it anymore and wanted to jump off the balcony, he would use his words to pull me back. When I whined more and more, he would start telling me the best way to kill myself. LoL.. That's the way he cheers me up or catches me when I fall. Or maybe that is all my imagination and he never intends them to be the way I think. Who cares...

Oh..wish me luck...maybe I will procrastinate till class starts. But that will be even hazardous, won't it?

No comments: