Thursday, December 27, 2007

mutitasking..

It is said that female can multitask. One can cycle on an immobile bike while watching TV at the same time talking into the phone. Or so I heard from someone. It has been researched. We, females, have something between our brains that the males don't have. I am so lazy to check it out. I just type with what is left in my memory.

And here I am multitasking. I have been denying it when Gaik Hi said we could. At that time, I said I may be the only female who couldn't. But here I am contradicting what I claimed. I have been reading Bleach online, downloaded, xxxHolic online at the same time downloading Bleach and Naruto and also listening to Wang Leehom and Maroon5 as well as blogging and checking dictionary for unknown words. Lol.. I am doing about 6 things at the same time. I am going to read the downloaded Naruto. Indeed I can multitasking. I am a true female.

No comments: