Friday, December 14, 2007

sukaneka..6/12

There wasn't much to do, just a small 'sukaneka' with a funny so-called aerobic. It was fun though, playing with the kids, walking with balloons like a king kong, blowing and eating flour while looking for coins and also stepping on balloons. I enjoyed myself a lot, as there might never be a chance like this again in the future.

In the evening, Kak Ina, my godsis, brought us to the dairy farm where I got to see the cows mating(almost), goats and the ox. Damn smelly. I just couldn't wait to get back to bathe as the smell stuck to me like a plague. Though the smell was bad, something good happened. I saw two rainbows, yep 2!! One on top of the other with 180 degree curve. It was just too big that I couldn't fit all of it into the camera. I took one end of it at the beach later. Mother Nature is indescribable.

There was a news about a girl being gang-raped but 9 men 2 years ago at that beach, Pantai Kenangan. No wonder, my godmom didn't allow me to follow my friends there earlier in the afternoon and there I was misunderstanding and getting angry, very childish of me.

the one on top very faint

one end with sha

Pantai Kenangan

No comments: