Friday, December 14, 2007

ghost???

The second night at the house which was a Monday, I watched the 7pm Chinese series on TV2 upstairs. For the first half an hour, I was alone. At about 7.15pm, I saw something flew by the window of the other hall, something white and cloth-like. I didn't pay much attention to it though I was a bit shocked. I started mumbling the mantra I was taught, just in case. Then, about 10 to 15 minutes later, it flew past again, in about 2 to 3 succession. I tried to calm myself telling myself that they were just small white flamingos, as there were a few at the back of the house. And even if it was that 'thing', the house was fully protected with the Quran and others.

The third night it happened again and that time, Daeng(my roommate) and Kak Ina were upstairs with me. I thought they saw it so I didn't voice it out. On the fourth night, I just couldn't stand it anymore, as it was too distracting, I rushed downstairs right after 30 minutes of the show. Not to mention that, I was all alone that time and the light was not on at that hall. I braved myself and looked up to the window when it flew pass, but my imagination was too strong that an image of a gruesome face popped in my mind, I had to look away before I got a good look.

The next morning, I asked Kak Ina and Daeng if they had seen it but the replies were no. I was wondering what it was. I checked the side of the house if there was any clothes dangling there, none. Thinking again, how could it be flamingos, as I don't think it could fly so near the windows, it was very very near. If it was flamingo, I could have heard some noises, maybe the flapping of the wings. The white thing looked cloth-like and flimsy. Well, half of me really want to know what it was and the other half was really scared so in the end, it is left a mystery as the last night was spent with my friends at a coffee shop while the other Malays were in the mosque.

the one in red

No comments: