Thursday, December 27, 2007

weight..

I am gaining weight (a better way to say I am fat), am I not? Eat eat eat and eat nonstop. Sleep sleep sleep and sleep more than 10 hours a day. Sit in front of the computer once I got back to KL. Even back at home, I confined myself in the room reading books. That's all I did for the last few weeks of my hol. Now, even my ass hurts, you know the kind of muscle pain after a day of strenuous exercise. That's how my ass feels. Ok, my anatomy is weak so I am wondering if my ass is actually full of muscle rather than fat since my ass is fleshy (a better word than big and apple-like) *look at Tortora with disgust*

Since yesterday, I have been munching and sucking some lime mints called IMPACT. I haven't come across this brand before. The package looks cute and green so I just grabbed it off the shelf. It says it contain 70 Lime Mints sugar free. As a health-conscious freak (if I am, I wouldn't be gaining weight), I love to look at the ingredients, it says excessive consumption may produce laxative effects. I sniggered at the statement and popped in a few more. By the end of the day, I think I have sucked about 20-30 plus and still nothing happened. And then the big time came without preamble around 9.30pm, I had to rush to the toilet without saying anything to my in-game friends and was stuck in there for 10 minutes..LoL.. And the advice of the day, do not underestimate the power of lime mints. LoLz..

Currently listening to Maroon5 and eating 'rojak'..

No comments: