The sun exchanges its job with the moon rather early in Sabah. By 6pm, the sky is as dark as 8pm at Peninsular. This made my biological clock tell me that it was already late than the stated time, I wonder if this is what people call jetlag.
While in the hall waiting for the painstaking speeches to end, I had a whim that I'd be the first to be called on stage to meet my godparents. And when I was praying hard for it not to be true and that I will get a kind and lovely family, my name was called. I just couldn't believe how true my whim was. Surprisingly, my other prayers were answered as well. They were indeed lovely and kind. And I was not complied to call them mama and papa-another wish of mine as I have my own principle that I don't call others as mama and papa. Maybe I am too strict on myself forcing rules on myself. Well, the first night there, I hit the sack at 10pm.
No comments:
Post a Comment