Tuesday, December 25, 2007

xmas 2007....

Christmas this year has been a lot different than the other years. First, I celebrated only with my housemate, Neoh. Second of all, my original plan backfired and almost celebrated Christmas alone. I was overconfident with the original plan that I didn't have any backup plan as I thought I could convince Tian Sung to come celebrate with me. All thanks to him to back out last minute and I almost celebrated Christmas alone which I have never been before. Add that to the list. Fourthly, I was sprayed the most this year compared to previous.

I just couldn't believe that I almost celebrated Christmas alone this year which I have never experienced and never wanted to. Christmas to me is all about fun and presents. Every year I received more than a present so I just had to make sure that this year is no exemption. After the original plan backfired, I begged Neoh to celebrate with me. Yep, beg, as in tugging the sleeve and making all the sad faces (not literally, just some crying emo in the smses). I couldn't believe I had to resort to this lowly act. Shame on me. At first he declined saying that he had to work and all on 25th and he wouldn't have the energy and all. Well, after a few times of lowly begging, he succumbed. Yeah!!!!

So, we met at the Wangsa Maju Putra station right after his job. It was scary to come out at dusk with the sun just went down. I could feel eyes all over me and I felt disgusted. I am not used to the stares. Before, when I wore my hair short or not-straightened messy raven dark hair with my baggy clothes, noone would stare or even glance at me. But now, indeed, I have changed. With my hair down and long with hidden round earrings, a baby-T plus a hugging jeans and a pair of snow-white flats, I invited a lot of stares (staring is not good) from the pedestrians (probably they were thinking, she is a bad and wild girl) and even a Christmas wish from two rather good-looking guys in the elevator. You guys must be thinking 'oh, get a life'. LoL..I am getting a life, instead I am just starting to gather it and changing for the better me. Oh, me so so so so VAIN. I should love the attention but I am not, in fact I fear them. This is probably my first experience as I was never this pretty before. LoL.. again, showing off..

Anyway, we headed to Bukit Bintang instead of the pre-planned 'I Am Legend' at TGV KLCC. Luckily we went to Bukit Bintang, it was so happening there with so many people and the celebration was as good as ever. We dined at Pavilion, roamed Starhill (pretending to be rich and classy), Bintang Walk, took a break at Starbucks and also took part in the 'snow' war!!! I was sprayed more than spraying and the worst part of all, most of the 'snow' went into my eyes and nose. Never got that before probably I wasn't that stood out previous years. Again me being vain.. LoL.. Just love that thought anyway.

We took part in the war for an hour and then after the small countdown, we took off before the monorail was crammed like 'sandwich'.
Too bad there were just two of us in a team, if we had more, it must be a lot more fun. In two, we couldn't take as much revenge as we wanted. But it was fun too just the two of us looking out for each other. LoL.. The bad thing about the war was that there was too much inhalation of the snow, the smell was bad and the chemical..I wonder what it would do to my health and lungs. But once in a year isn't that much, right? *crossing fingers*

All in all, it was another great spontaneous Christmas!!! Neoh gave me a Mickey clock and I him a Martini miniature!!! Merry Christmas, everyone!!! And thanks to Neoh for spending his time crazying with me... Never regretted coming back earlier even with Tian Sung backing out of the plan last minute. Cheers!!!


before-getting ready for the night

during-at starhill

during-me Toffee Nut Latte, him Iced Latte

after-look like we just got out of the shower...


p/s: the advice for the day: Do not laugh with your mouth open....

No comments: