Friday, January 18, 2008

no more boasting part 2...

Uwuah!!! I don't want to boast about my health to others anymore. I boasted to my coursemates that I followed all the doctor's instruction and finished my antibiotics, that was why I was healthy and strong and seldom fell sick. And now..I am being beaten down by the cold and sore throat. I can feel that I am soon losing the battle and down to fever. NOOO..!! I have booked tickets for 'Gabriel' tomorrow. I have totally lost my voice and even swallowing my saliva is a pain. Help!! I don't want to lose my voice, I want to talk. Let's make a pact, I promise that I won't say a word anymore that I am always healthy or snigger when my friends are sick *shake both hands*. I can't believe that my body is so sensitive, xiao chi (shh, hope that my body is not paying attention).

I still remember doing the Tea Art demo at KLCC for the Chinese New Year celebration 2 years ago with this sexy voice of mine. Too bad I couldn't remember what I did that I lost my voice for a week. Worse of all, my friends left me all alone on that day doing that demo and handling the curious shoppers, answering their questions and teaching them how to drink tea. But luckily I had William with me. He was very kind enough to accompany me to be my voice even though it was not his duty. I could have let go of the job but then I felt complied and responsible for the job so I went even though I was sick.

Surprised that I did demo for such a big event at KLCC? Lol.. I graduated from the Purple Cane Tea House class and I was one of the four students who got an A for our practical test. Don't ask about my theory though I did well in it, we cheated as I could hardly understand directly-translated Chinese text. It was a great experience and it's something I really love. Yay~ I did something I love again. And yes, I know how to brew chinese tea with the beautiful steps (it needs me to be polite and delicate, a rare scene). It is a really beautiful art and mood plays a great role in getting tasty drinkable tea. Well, if anyone is interested, I can brew it for you.

Urgh~! I've got to stop boasting...really have to...

No comments: