Oh so sad! Why am I stuck at home all alone on a Sunday night eating maggi mee catching up 8TV shows?! I feel so lonely all of a sudden. Imagine it was just two days ago that I got 3 dinner invitations and now...NONE!!! And I even spilled some curry onto my shirt while preparing the mee! What a klutz! Alamak! I tak nak stay alone la... *wailing* Where is my white horse prince? Come save me! Suddenly feel like going home to mom. *sob* I guess I will watch 'PS I Love You' for the 2nd time. Pathetic!
2 comments:
u sot ah? wan ppl invite u for dinner? hehe.. i'll ask u de lah..
no ma..i am more of the conservative type nowadays, i prefer people to ask me out rather than i ask people out. cos i'm scared that the others will be afraid of me and start to feel that i am very irritating to be asking them out all the time. and i dont want people to think that all i need is just a friend to accompany me for dinners when there are noone around. i have got that comment before,that's why i start to shy away
Post a Comment