Currently listening to Maroon5-Nothing Lasts Forever. Can't contradict this title. It's just so true.
So, about the poll, 76% says 'TAK NAK' to exam, 17% says he/she is an ULTIMATE nerd and he/she doesn't care about failing his/her ass out, each. This is actually an obvious question with an obvious answer and I just can't help but to wonder who would ever say themselves as an ULTIMATE nerd. I know one person who voted herself as a NERD and that's YING YING!!! Congratz for being brave. Can't blame her fully as quarter of it was my fault as I accidentally made it as a MCQ. I wonder who were the others.
I should have sent this poll to the Ministry of Education(though voted only by my friends) just to show them how nasty the edu system they create for us and people can say 'TAK NAK' easily to them as to smoking. Everytime when the exam is near, my brain will be saturated till cannot function properly. Is this what the government is trying to do? By creating human who can't function properly when pressure is bestowed.
I'm not the one who is pressured by the exam but I feel pressured by the people around me being pressured. So like yeah, I'm just saying what's in my friends' mind. Well, it's not I'm that clever till I don't feel tensed but it's just that I don't get what I read and nothing goes into the brain cells so there's nothing to feel tensed about. And yeah, I normally enter the hall empty-headed.
Oh well, guys!! What else do you want me to poll? Feel free to drop your droppings and nudge me.
1 comment:
exam...exam...nobody can ever escape from it....ai...u hv2 accept the way things are....
Post a Comment