We have just lost the bid!!! I have a total of 8450 points thinking that I could win but still the winner beat me with 10300 points. I thought I could bid 30 seconds before the bid ended, but I was a step to late or more accurately 2000 points aka 20 ice-creams lesser. Everyone who helped us had wanted us to win. Yee Chiun and Yuan Hui even rushed down to buy Cornetto to win. But still..
I felt sad and bad. The sad part was because I wanted to win so badly. All of us wanted the iPOD. And the bad part was that I don't fit to be a leader. Well, everyone must be wondering what prize it is that attracted us to try to eat 100 ice-creams to win. The prizes are an air-trip around KL, a Go-Kart race, an Apple iPOD Shuffle and a dinner. Enticing, isn't it?
We all fell sick eating ice-cream. I was not feeling well on last Friday after having a Cookies and Sweet Dreams for breakfast. Yee Chiun's voice and cough have gone worse and Cheng Yuen fell sick. Everyone was really helping us and all we needed to do was ask and they were already in front of the Unikeb buying the ice-creams. I find this touching. We have all worked hard and I have so many friends around me to help me but still..
Anyway, I found it fun to bid like that, getting nervous-I was practically crouching on the chair and shouting-and all as the due time neared. Every group was bidding frantically at every second even if it was 100 points higher. The lost was bad but still I learn things. I learn to appreciate people around me more and all I need is ask. I have so many good friends by my side. There are just too many of them for me to name all..my coursemates, my housemates, the juniors, Yuan hui's hometown friends and a lot more. I just love you guys more and more. Your action is just more than words and won against my sadness. THANK YOU once again.
No comments:
Post a Comment