Monday, September 10, 2007

got up on the wrong side of bed

The day started off with me waking up late for class and then rushed to get the keyboard off the PC and then I forgot to pull off the pendrive after switching off the PC. Then I got a mail from the Microsoft Rep located at KLCC telling me that I needed to refer back to the selling agent regarding the keyboard and that frustrated me.

I had to lug the keyboard all the way to class and then up and down Low Yat(ask me where what shop is, I think I can show you from top to ground) after been directed here and there. And in the end, nothing could be done to the keyboard. The REAL Microsoft dealer told me that they could do nothing to help me and could only give me the agent's phone number. And I even got to know that I was duped as the price sold at the Microsoft shop was only RM59 whereas I got the keyboard at RM69!!! When I called that Wesley fella, he told me he would call back after he referred to someone. It was obvious that he wouldn't call back.

Since the first time I used the keyboard, the '/" key, 9/( key and right
'ctrl' and the number pad 3 and 6 couldn't be used till this morning. And now I can't use additional of the left 'ctrl' key and 'g' key. They are all the vital keys for someone who loves to type especially ' and 'g'. I have to go through the trouble of copying and pasting the letters from the net and since both the ctrl keys can't be used, I need to use the mouse more to paste the letters. Troublesome..

Not only the keyboard gave me problems, even my new SWATCH giving me a hard time. I just bought it 3 months ago and it stopped working this morning and stopped at 12.30. I was shocked to see the time this morning and thought that I was extremely late for class. I only realized it when I stepped out of the house and also forgetting the house keys with the locker key where I needed to get the photocopied notes for the class. If I had forgotten about the keys totally, I would be killed by the class and the lecturer(though I don't think she would, still I would be embarrassed)as the Power Point almost couldn't work this morning(she expected us to have it so that she could teach without the Power Point). I was in a rush and didn't think about the SWATCH warranty card so in the end, I couldn't change the battery for free.

Then in the class, I got my friend to be mad at me for being a loud-mouth. I didn't know what happened, didn't know they quarreled, noone cared to notify me. And everything was kept a secret from me. Am I not trustworthy enough? I should have learnt my lessons long long time ago but still.. When do I want to wake up? Gotta slap myself harder.

The day just got worse when I was bombarded with questions about the notes when I haven't even got the time to breathe. I know you guys love to study and are worried that you can't cover or memorize all in time for the exam, I do too(noone would believe this)..I have tried asking Amirul for the notes, I can do naught if he couldn't care less about it. I don't like people to demand me so I don't want to do that on others too. What goes around, comes around.

When I got to TimeSquare today, I treated and pampered myself with a mug of latte at Starbucks to cheer me up and then only I realized that I had caffeine last night and within 24 hours I had another cup. No wonder I felt so tired as I had a restless sleep with caffeine in my veins. I was not supposed to take in anymore caffeine due to the headaches and some tingling on my wrist and also the high cholesterol. But still I can't help it..The aroma just assaulted my nose and lured me to it.

All the things that have happened today got me thinking a lot. My own attitude has irritated me, weird? I don't think so. My attitude this time has really got on my nerves, my sensitivity, my mouth, my habits, everything about me is pissing me off. They made me think about the definition of my life. I need to start anew. I need to change my attitude, I need to think differently, I need to think out of the box, I need to...change. The one thing I need to change most is stop being so childish and sensitive and keep wanting to be a dog, following people everywhere and get hurt when people leave me behind.. I need to wake up and know that the world doesn't revolve around me.

I shouldn
't rant about it that much since there are more unfortunates than me..I believe as long as I am optimistic, tomorrow will be a better day.

No comments: