Monday, September 17, 2007

just blabbering

After yesterday's loss, I gained something back today. I had lunch at Kenny Rogers' with Yuan Hui and Yee Chiun to console and pamper ourselves but it looked more like to soothe me. Hehe.. After that, I followed Yee Chiun, Ying Ying and Yoke Ching to see what treatment they were going to have on their hair, practically a busybody. Well, it was good that I followed as I got a free treatment as well. Ying Ying didn't realize that her coupon was for two treatments and it was about to expire in three days so I got a treatment free from that coupon. Muahaha...I needed to pay RM20 for the hair wash though, so it was not totally free but it was an intensive treatment. And now my hair is so fluffy and smells nice. Satisfied...

I received lots of presents yesterday. They kinda neutralize the loss a bit. My adorable buddy bought strawberries, corns and 9 pink roses, all for me. Well, actually it was an order from me. I gave her a list of what I wanted and it all depended on her whether she wanted to get for me or not and I had even hired a part-timer to help her with all the heavy load but I just didn't know that she became a part-timer too to the part-timer I hired. All this shows that I haven't chosen the wrong choice after all. I love her so much..Muackx

I promised my friends that I would simmer the corns for them so I did just now. Well..I just didn't know how to simmer them so I threw all 5 corns into the uncooked water. 15 minutes had passed and I totally forgot about them. When I remembered, I had to call my mom to confirm if the way I cooked them was correct. She told me I was supposed to throw in when the water was boiling and they will be fine in 15. Since I have thrown them in before the water boiled, I have to wait for more than 15. After like half an hour later, I went to check it. And this is the fun part. I tried picking up the corns using chopsticks. Yeah, CHOPSTICKS. And I failed miserably. So obvious that I am not a full Chinese for not knowing how to use chopsticks. Even my Malay and Chindian friends are much better than me. I don't use chopsticks to eat noodles and rice like Chinese does. So, I ended up using spoon and fork instead to pick the corn up to taste them. Yeah, I plucked the grains using the spoon and fork. Cute, isn't it?

Actually, I don't mind not knowing the proper way to hold the chopsticks, I love my way cos I find it cute. End of crap.

No comments: