Crying over such trivial thing is just so me. Just a word and an action have crumbled all the confidence I have built to dust. Tears started to pool and once I met someone who understands, they just fell in the middle of the road itself. I have always told myself that tears make me weak and that I shouldn't shed anymore tears but I just can't help myself.
Yes!! I was hurt, very very hurt. Now I feel childish for saying this and about the thing that has hurt me since it was so trivial. It shows that I am very very sensitive and negative thinking. I just couldn't help it when the anger, hatred and pride swelled and seeped into every cell of my body. I couldn't release it and they were all pooling in me. I am not who you see I am, I can't lead, I don't like to be pressured. I can't never live up to people's expectation on me. Yeah, call me selfish. I just can't be bothered. Yes, I am spontaneous, that is why I am an Innovator and not an Adopter.
Suddenly I felt so lonely and isolated like I don't belong to anywhere, not here not in this world. It's been like this all the time, just waiting for me to realize and I have been so blind!! So damn blinded by the thought that the world revolves around me. That I am very important and perfect or complete when actually I am nothing but just a speck of unimportant flawed dust that can be brushed off anytime. Now that I am too minute a dust that I can't invade into anything at all, too isolated, too different to be fully accepted or belong to any group or species. And all the while I have just been standing at the side watching people and things going around me instead of taking part in them.
Why do I care so much about what people say? I have always thought that I don't but just that trivial thing that should not be that important has struck me hard on my head and kicked some sense into my blinded world that YEAH I CARE. I can't come up with anything to console the hurt me why I care. I feel that it's probably that I don't find the confidence in my appearance that I start feeding on what people say about me and as long as there are good praises, I would be happy but when there is bad thing, I would go mad with myself for making people think negative about me and that my good impression is going bad in their heart.
Thinking again and again about it, I shouldn't waste so much time caring what people think about me like what I usually tell people. I don't have to make people happy to make myself happy. I shall practise what I hold and believe instead of going all words and no actions at all.
Like what Jason told me, crying and worrying about how my friendship and communication with people have gone sour is just so stupid and this is nothing to compared to what other more unfortunate people have gone through. He suggested that I should keep my tears for global warming, people going through wars and famine etc. Well, that cheered me a bit.
10 comments:
-turtlemouse..
just want u to know that i always care about u..maybe u didnt feel it cuz i didnt show it..sometimes i also feel lonely cuz i just stay at home n separated from u guys..but i m a very positive person..try to think positively n u will be happier..n we all really care about u..bye
-kaka mouse
kaka mouse..
of course i feel your love, you have been telling me that practically everyday, how can i miss it? just some stuff that has been bogging down my thinking and i need a few days to fly off the world. dont be surprised if i look absent-minded in the class..just took the flight off the world, thats all
everyone seemed to be very down lately...haih..
turtle mouse,
v all LY mouse, kaka mouse, so mouse, nionio mouse, Nky mouse really care bout u 1 le..jez wan2let u know tat v ll always here 4 u^-^
R mouse also..wahahaha..
thanks for all your love..i am going to burst open with all the love you all gave me..
maybe i don't understand what the love u all are talking about. i also treat u as one of my good friend, here in KL. sometimes, i did speak very straight-forward. i hope tat u aren't be sensitive with it.
sometimes, ppl tell us wat we did wrong. sometimes, ppl teach us how to be in the right way. sometimes, ppl just point out wat we didn't notice in our normal life. maybe we can't accept it, but we'll get to improve after tat certain ppl point out. right?
i hope so...
still, friendship forever..
muaks
everyone is trying to live up to people's expectations.but even if you succeed in doing so, that's not YOU anymore!y care about how people think of you, when they have no right to expect anything from you?cheer up...
I know the feeling. But at least you still have people who care to comment
i wonder who this anonymous is..can give me some clue..i do care..
Post a Comment