Wednesday, September 5, 2007

yesterday..on book and mooncakes spree

After the class, I went to watch 'Fracture' on a whim with Yuan Hui. The movie was a bit boring at first and the main character took 15mins to show up but his looks made up his lateness. The murder was actually a very simple trick but because human's mind and mouth just love to play trick that we made it so complex to confuse ourselves. Anyway, I felt a bit bad that I kinda forced Yuan Hui to watch it as she was not so keen on it and I didn't want to watch other movies other than 'Fracture' or 'Contract Love'. I was so worried at first that she might regret watching it with me and that I have hindered her from shopping for sportshoes like she had planned. I even got myself 3 little black dress collection using the two Borders gift cards with RM30 in each given by my friends. After using it only did I find out that the cards were not reloadable and I felt a feeling of loss after using one of the card. I have to tell myself that nothing is permanent and if I hadn't used it, when would I?

Then, we went to Jusco to buy mooncakes with my brother. The three of us bought
17 types of mooncake. I bought 6, Yuan Hui 2 and my brother 7. Spent a total of RM163.28 on them. A bit crazy you can say. It seems that I can't miss mooncakes in these few years since I have missed them for a few years already thanks to my braces. Went to Samuel&Kelvin to try on some clothes since they are having stock clearance and the prices are extremely low. My brother being my fashion consultant wrapped me up in one of the dress like a dumpling. Urgh!! And he kept complaining that my arms are big(and I would tell him they are muscles) and I look fat..Degrading..Will kill him soon, even if I don't, the pyrogens will..Muahahaha...I sound mean again..Just joking ya..I love how you tip me on my dressing actually.

What a day of mooncakes...gonna feel sick of them soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my mooncake only left one and a half. only after 1 day~ hiak hiak hiak.. hope tat i won't finish it so fast..