Wednesday, September 5, 2007

the result for ladies

At last the poll has come to an end after a week of waiting and just 12 people voted. Thanks to those who supported me. The result goes like this 33% for body and face each, 16% for hair and breast/ass each and the rest nil.

I forgot to vote myself. I would have voted dress. Because only dressing can attract me to see a lady closely. The face will too but not as much as the dressing.

I don't know if the guys who voted tell the truth but I know them so I trust them. But I know one of the vote which contributed to the 16% breast/ass was from a girl. Pervert!! Haha..She's not really, she's just stating the truth. I know that from experience. I wonder who else voted for it.

As expected, the body and face win the poll. But why nobody choose dressing and legs? I thought guys go for long pretty smooth long legs. The more I think about it, the more questions will pop up so just leave it as it is.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i will look at other gurls breast first..jealousy maybe?cuz mine are small..

the one who voted breast.

zephyrcj said...

who are you?
who else do i know have small breast?
you dont have to tell me here..you can always sms me..

Anonymous said...

crazy ar?

zephyrcj said...

who said i am crazy? who are you?