I woke up late again this morning. I have been turning in later than before this week and it's not because of studying but because of reading manga.
The keyboard is really pissing me off real bad..gonna fling it over the balcony anytime soon. Now, even 7/& can't be used. What's the use of the keyboard now? What is the use even if I have 3 years warranty? Fuck that agent..bloody fella..hope he met with untoward accidents. Shocked? Don't be..
This is a side of me after all. I will curse all I like if things don't go my way. How can I blog if I have to copy and paste all the letters? Maybe this is a way to make you guys appreciate my blogs more as I have written with all my heart. Gonna cry about the keyboard again...sob..
This isn't the first time I cursed. There was once that was much more worse than this. Someone stole or accidentally took my 'Laboost' bottle, the one that I had my pride in, while I was in the library revising-yeah, I know it's hard to believe, I mean I was actually revising. When I reached the locker where I put it, IT WAS GONE!!!NOOOO...I mean yes, it was gone. I frantically searched for it in the vicinity but to no avail, in the end, all I could do was wish 'good luck' to the bottle with its new owner. While for the owner, I cursed him/her to have diarrhoea, food poisoning, accidents etc if he/she ever dared to drink even a drop from the bottle. Oh well, this incident freaked my friends who heard me a bit..and that was back in matriculation. I wonder what happened to that fella. Maybe he has kicked the bucket..
Oh well, let's talk about something fun. I have been dreaming to get surprises, it can be on my birthday, Christmas, anytime. I don't know why, but I don't seem to be satisfied by the surprises my friends have up their sleeves. They are probably not up to my standard, I guess. No offence..or maybe my taste is slightly different from others. I keep wishing to get a surprise party or something but I guess I am just too smart to know what my friends gonna do.
Yesterday, I gave a surprise celebration to my friend though it was 20 minutes past his birthday. I popped into his room singing Birthday Song while carrying a way too mini chocolate cake. He was so surprised and his expression was the best of all, that was the only purpose I brought the cake all the way to his house after midnight. I could see in his face the expression and feelings that I wanted to have if someone were to throw a surprise celebration for me. It is not necessary to be a big group..just a small one is enough. Oh well, I am the pleaser and have lots of tricks up my sleeve and hard to be pleased. I am born to please after all. Well, if you guys is looking for some ideas to surprise people, just ask me. LOL..
No comments:
Post a Comment