Saturday, September 29, 2007

dreams..

I was stranded on an island, thanks to my playfulness. After the performance, I wanted to go back home but the last ferry had already left at 7pm. I cried and cried as I wanted to go home so badly..I wanted to go back see my mom. A family being kind enough offered me a place to rest. I refused to go into their house to wait for tomorrow. They were puzzled and I blurted out why I cried so badly to go back and I refused to sleep. I was afraid that I would die tomorrow. I just had a hunch that I would and the last ferry just now might be my last chance to meet my mom.

"Yes, I agree", I hung up the phone and flew back to meet him. I didn't know why but I just agreed to be with someone I barely knew for the rest of eternity. He had agreed to give me eternal life aka turn me into a vampire, as long as I stayed by his side.

The first was a dream I had two nights ago and the second was yesterday. It is weird that I even dreamed to be a vampire in my dream. Oh well, who doesn't want the eternity and the vampiric power? I mean I do. The only down side was that I have to drink human blood to live. Also I can't see the sun, not that I like sun so much. So, why not? In the dream, once I was offered the eternity, I couldn't wait to lay my hand on it, as so many things I wanted to do flashed through my mind and yet so little time with this mortal Life...

So, what do they mean? One I knew I was about to die and the other I was offered immortality..

No comments: