I just came back from the mooncake festival celebration just beneath the condo. I felt like a kid all over again..carrying the lantern around the vicinity. It was just like when I was a kid, my mom used to bring me to the mooncake festival celebration too back at home. Back then, it was like a race, whoever reached the end point first won and got a color pencils, ice-cream, etc. I always got ice-cream-kinda last prize- cos I walked slowly enjoying the moment with my mom. Miss those days.
Well, just now wasn't bad either. I have friends and housemates around me. They were all so kind to me. All trying to help me with lighting the lantern. But I still scorched my thumb a bit, painful. After a round around the compound passing Old Town, Tian Sung said he wanted to get something cold, a blended, so turned away from the group and went into Old Town with the lantern and dabao blended white coffee and double toast. Hehe..
I just wish that I can have another time like that next year..gonna miss this time again..
No comments:
Post a Comment