Sunday, September 9, 2007

for the guys

At last the poll has ended and guys, please pay attention as most of the voters are females. As expected the face has got the highest votes of all-50%, next would be body and shoulder broadness-20% and lastly muscularity-10%. The rest has nothing.

I voted for the face too, it
's just so obvious, isn't it? I mean who won't look at the face? The body as expected stood out too. Truthfully when the guy is opposite the street, of course we will aim at the body shape -whether it's V or A or H or I or S- and the muscularity. I am wondering who voted for shoulder broadness. If it was a guy, then I guess you must be jealous but if it was a girl, your preys must all be broad shoulder. To me, guys with broad shoulders and being tall and all give me a feeling of security.

I thought someone would vote for the ass/crotch. Oh guys..you just have to be true to yourself, if you are one who compares, just admit it.. Girls, noone voted for ass/crotch, does that mean size doesn
't matter?

Oh well, who cares..

No comments: