I believe everyone has not missed the missing eight-year-old Nurin Jazlin Jazimin news. She was brutally raped and murdered. What saddens me is not the rape-and-kill but the impalement of her vagina with a cucumber and brinjal. For God's sake, she was only 8 years old, we all know how developed her vagina was whether or not you study anatomy. She was only eight, I believe her vagina length was not even long enough to fit a cucumber, not to mention the addition of the brinjal. I said cucumber first because the shortest cucumber I have seen was up to 6-7cm long, imported. The shortest brinjal I have ever seen was 8-10cm long and round and big in size, local produce, I think. I believe that the rapist is not smart enough to buy the imported cucumber and the small size brinjal. Well, since he is a bloody sadist, I believe the longer the better. What a sick bastard. Not to mention that there is a lady, shouldn't call her lady, she should be labelled as bitch, to help him dispose the body. I mean the victim is already a female and there was another female helping the crime!! I thought girls are supposed to help each other. Maybe I am just too naive, I can't accept this fact.
I don't know who to blame. I think a big part should be blamed on the rapist for not being able to hold his urge, you know what I mean. Well, if you can't hold it, you can just jerk it off in the toilet or something, maybe go rape the bitch who helped you if it is the sadism you are trying to fulfill. I wonder what he would feel if his daughter were the victim. Just pray that he won't have a daughter as I am going to pity her for having a high probability to be the next victim of maybe repeated rape, not the rape-cum-kill.
The next part to be blamed is on the family for not watching the daughter closely. There is no more safe place in this world, not even in the house itself. You can't give lame reasons that you know the place well or you are too poor or too many children to take care, to let them wander around even they are sure of the place like the back of their hand. Probably the way I am brought up made me reject the facts. My parents used to lock me up at home and turned me into a homebound girl-not a homebound ghost. I thank them for keeping me safe all the time. Even my friends were not allowed to come to my house to play and vice versa, of course.
Another blame will be put onto the partner in crime. What a real bitch. Probably she was trying to kill down the number of girls in this world, trying to be the holy one. Tsk-tsk. I don't know how her situation was so I can't judge. Probably her life was on stake. Well, girls out there, just be careful with whom you mix, they might look like a saint this second and a wolf the next.
The witnesses should be blamed too. I mean you had seen a girl shouting "TAK NAK, TAK NAK" and pulling away from the abductor more vigorously than saying TAK NAK to smoking, you should have done something than standing there doing nothing. I can forgive you if you are too shocked to do move your brain a bit but at least, remember the number plate of the vehicle. Well, I understand if you have not thought about it but you can at least shout for attention. Rushing to the vehicle trying to save the girl would be a stupid thing to do, as you might be pulled along into the car as well if you are a girl. If you are a guy and being pulled along into the car as well, that bloodthirsty bastard must be a real sadist from HELL.
I don't know who else to blame. Myself I guess, for not being able to do anything about it, not to mention not knowing the news till a month too late. It saddens me to use 'was' instead of 'is'.
Nowadays, I don't even dare to go out alone unlike a few years back when I was in matriculation. I used to stay over at my cousin's house at Sri Petaling and roamed KL alone all by myself. But after I came here and am exposed to all the forwarded e-mails and news, I have become a coward and even need to be accompanied when I want to take the elevator. Even though I learned Karate before, I find that this skill is not enough as I have never used them in real situation before. I can't say that I need a first experience as the first might be the last.
Well, I just hope that the criminal is caught asap. Even if he is caught, I believe noone will be relieved of what has happened and everyone will even dread what might happen in the future. There might be even worse case than this.
1 comment:
yeah what has been done cannot be undone...
Post a Comment